Thursday, March 10, 2011

Return, Highest Self: Reflecting the Sun

 
3/10/2011 = 5 = Ego = Release



kin 76: Yellow Spectral Warrior
I Dissolve in order to Question
Releasing Fearlessness
I seal the Output of Intelligence
With the Spectral tone of Liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled

Reflecting the Sun (3.10.11)
I had to let you go
It took all I had, you know
The hardest thing's to let love in, just two bleed it out again
But this time in the end, my accusers are my friends
And when they shot from bullet eyes, you rescued me with your hands

Through my side, through my side, let me from the back
Dropped from sky to pavement's pride, my mercy all I left
Surrounded me, protectors in trust, men in blue, to kneel they rushed,
Embrace the gratitude of mine, solarly stomaching heart design.

They served me with a sentence true; we are one, never two
They, with lighted touch, their life they re-enforced in just
Quick I felt relief from rent- of pain, I'm alive, it's heaven sent

I will not die, I will not die, this time we live as one or dive back to the seas of Lunasea,
We will not die,
We'll heal in Pi.......

Eternity, it seems I've waited, awoken thousands of years later
Cut the chord from my past to be reborn from fire's blast
From Sea to Sky, Pisces to Aries, Alpha-Omega, I live alive
I cry out not for grief this time, for now we harmonize our minds.

The pain I've held to finally mend
I see the Son of God again
Within the likes of every man to remember our adieu
For gratefulness of fellow greetings, worthy of embraceable you

To think the simple be,
You wouldn't predict the gender of me
Though the sun may be dark, it doth not hide, it doth not hide
He reflects the light of human eyes with seconds nigh,
Spreading wings, like angels; fly through your ears and eyes.

The voice, familiar in choices
Hadn't you the latest review of noises skewed?
Far too familiar is the timing, believe in all the rhyming
No bible too far for grinding differences aligned with trinity

For certain, no secret held,
The one who comes knows the glory felt in stories
The pain was mine to bare to free the masses of cardinals within the air
No more the leaders of naught, rather the leaders of love to light

Address yellow-bellied prophecies
Papers of dissolved imagery pearls the wisdom of arrangements
Far beyond wars of our past, no longer we remain in cages

We are the chosen ones, too young for death, we chose to come
We chose here, now, to occupy our written methods
From whence we came, so we must go
For once we die, we rise and return
Filled the paperclips of eras soon to spill, refill the living, the dead
As one, no longer sums of separation.

Pay the toll, drop the turns,
Give to glasses focused, yearning to revoke wrongs,
You’ve settled into holes of doubt
AWAKEN!  The time is now or never,
It waits for no one; Spiral to your kin!

We live again
They live within
He lives again
She lives in Him


Grace of Love be with you,
White Galactic Wizard
  
Ah Yum, Hunab Ku, Evam Maya E Ma Ho!
"O Hunab Ku, One Giver of Movement and Measure, All hail the harmony of mind and nature!"
This phrase combines Mayan and Tibetan language


 http://stargates54.wordpress.com/
http://www.13moon.com/decoder.htm 

© 2011 Kimberly Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment