Sunday, April 10, 2011

Intstrumental Paradox

When you love everyone, everything, every moment SO hard, how is it you stay sane to society's programmed frame of mind?  Is it that I'm to secure the life of the mother, the forever-longing shadow of the moon, whom day after day waits to be closer to her sun...

In one moment I'm happiest knowing I'm solidly in love with the Divine Spirit, the next I'm wondering who the Divine has sent for me, to add balance and receptivity... oh to this I don't know, I leave it to the Order.

Inner Perameters
Intellectual Punctuation
Irreplaceable Palatte
Initiate Pollination
Ignition Pyromaniac
Intelligent Politics
Inglorious Pleasures
Itemized Pains
Intuitive Phases


So, I just found the "cover letter" of my Will I wrote before going off the Study music in Egypt, 2009... I love this and thought I'd share:


December 12, 2008


My words of wisdom to the humanity I love:


To all, I give my undying love, which flows like barrels of potion.
Coating your minds until you saturate in zealous emotion.
Do not lament at this hour, for I have never been so alive!
For every breath you take within bestows wings so I may thrive.
I exist because you accept me as truth, just as you always have.
The light I spilled from my every pour now gleams in sunshine bath.
Continue growing in the perfection that is, taking every opportunity to expand,
Reach unto the pillars of Solomon for reality’s helping hand.
May you find all the comfort within-the honesty of a stranger,
For when you give your truest smile, never will follow danger.
Whether once did we meet, or thousand times just the same,
Whether I saw your every move, or even remembered your name.
For any encounter that we embraced, I undoubtedly appreciate your time,
As you are my brother, sister, leader and friend; you are I and I.

The spectrum of light that follows you within each rainbow lasts,
Shall guide you to a vivid star from which your soul will pass.
Though life may pitch upon thee exertion, to it may you push through,
Know that struggle must subsist to guide your clearer view.
Call unto me when you need reminding of things you’ve long forgot,
I will live vicariously through your every move, and suffer will I not.
Bring me on your journeys wide and far, may I travel the world through your eyes,
Remain calm in constant change, and open to spirit guides.
It is my will to show the world how much love glues all the nations,
As we are all one of luminescent truth, all one of sacred vibration. 
I love you all because I see the beauty you may overlook,
For not one of you is the same, not one a different book. 
Like snowflakes we fall to grace the earth, individuals in patterns of eternity,
I am only one of blizzard of life, blessed to experience this world of physicality.

Shanti, and many blessings to all creatures,
as you continue the walk through radiance.
Like water we all collaboratively glide
through Motion in Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment