Monday, May 23, 2011

Initiation of Flight; Destructive Rites

My back, tingled with ascending waves like water droplets of once frozen altitudes of my heart.  I've been given the most amazing gift, it is that of one, that of rite.  A passage; never been so gratefully in awe. HUmility filled the oceans of tears, joyously accompanying the heart of my song like rainbows of angels, dancing along the river of my bliss.  My womb, glowing like waves of electricity through the sea, cascading in rivers of vibrancy.  The promise I made the thee; the promise in blessings, three.

Then to rip apart, my soul to tear, I was ascended then fell upon the cracking earth that seemed to swallow me.  A promise unto myself I broke, in passing, a moment's regard for the factors, which sat outside of my own devices, which lead to the beating of my own demise.  Is this truly reality?  Am I a factor of all I see?  Do I preach the love I feel?  Do I love the reel I preach?

Sat to myself in a daze of what seemed hours to years to lights of holy blows within the manifold of the engine to my existence.  For once the primitive barrel sprung the bullet, I was hit by my instinct untrue... the virtue of my various reasons I plant in the seasons of each escapade... again unfulfilled by the desires I distilled then bled into; the cup runeth over in pools of samples I thread, to tread the fickle fields of golden dust I threw out to the hills... running over the tools of tampered evidence, no longer to be pure in its glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment