Thursday, January 31, 2013

But who are you?

I'm not here to be a pop star, I'm here to be an epic revival of love, a transcendent reminder of Christ light, of all that is seen and unseen through the forces of droning darkness. My journey is not forgotten, it is discovered by the heart and soul of all who breathe their truth and dream their reality into peace. Let the integrity of the word run though me as the veins of existence cleanse and nourish the new world. For god has ordered my steps, and I am but a humble servant of the cryptic power that makes its way into the frequencies of my music. Like the paint of a divine canvas, I am but a scribe of the divine. Thou shalt not lead me into the waters of illusion, but rather, the fire of rebirth!!!

Love,
LunaSea



No comments:

Post a Comment